Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Recap....

This weekend was a weekend full of Carter's newest friend: RYLAN! Carter and Rylan do so well together, so Jackie, John, Scott and I can really just hang out while the boys entertain eachother.
This weekend we had a "family date night" at Fat Cats and of course had to eat at the Pizza Factory. It all started out so well, and then my little Carter threw up about 4 times! Of course each time was all over me...it's always a humbling experience when you go into the bathroom to wipe the throw up chunks off of your shirt and pants while the other cute girls are checking their makeup!
I took my camera in hopes of getting some really cute shots of the boys together, but this is about as far as I got...


Scott and I also painted our office and the other bedroom downstairs this weekend. Poor Carter didn't feel well so he really just wanted to be held and see what Scott and I were doing.
This is the new color of the office (love it) and the third bedroom downstairs is a similar color.
Here's little Carter getting in on the action!
I seriously hate white walls and now we've almost painted every wall in our home! I figured since we're staying here for a little while longer we should make it our own in every room. The thrid bedroom downstairs has been transformed into my amazing walk-in closet! I love it!

We have a few more plans for the rooms upstairs...I'll keep you posted!









3 comments:

Azure said...

Poor Carter!!! It's so sad when kids get sick because they can't really give you enough warning before they start spewing everywhere. Sad!!!

Jackie said...

I give you the award for "MOM OF THE YEAR"...you definitely deserve it after getting thrown up on about six different times!!! We had so much fun with you guys this weekend, I'm glad Scott and John get along so well. I was actually thinking that they are more alike than I ever thought possible. (in a good way)

Thanks for all your help with our BILLION leafs! I love the way Carter and Rylan play, it gives us a break! Cute pictures!

Andrea said...

Those are some HOT looking pj pants you are wearing in that last pic. Whoever game them to you must have some awesome taste! haha :)
Poor Carter. I hope he is feeling better. Just pray that you don't end up getting it-yuck!