Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Carter has an Announcement!

Guess what guys? I'm going to be a big brother!!


I'm still not really sure what that means, but my daddy says I'm a baby anymore...I'm a Big Boy. My mommy has been teaching me about sharing my own toys more too! I guess I'm excited but I'd still rather have another bike instead! :)


The newest member to the Morris Fam will be here in July! Scott and I are so thrilled to be parents of two. I'm 6 weeks along now and was originally planning to wait to tell everyone, but we've decided to spill our secret early for two reasons.
1. Scott and I are so excited about this pregnancy and can't wait to have another little one in our house. Our family is going to be complete now with two children.
2. I have been so deathly ill I really need a place to vent. I don't like being a complainer, and nothing is worse than my poor husband working all day and then coming home to someone who mopes around in pain all night. So I've decided this blog is going to be my place to get it all out and hopefully Scott can have a fun wife again (at least two times a week!)
I am excited to be able to track this pregnancy better than with Carter though!
There have been so many differences in these two pregnancies so far though:
1. With Carter my starting weight was 130, now I'm at 123
2. I was definitely not this sick with Carter (I throw up at least 3 times a day right now)
3. Eating is such a chore right now, with Carter I wanted sweets all the time! (And french fries)
4. I was working full-time and going to school full-time with Carter at this point in the pregnancy, and now I'm counting down the days until I'm officially a stay-at-home mom! (3 1/2 weeks to go!)
5. I'm not the least bit stressed about this new baby, but with Carter I was a huge stress mess!
6. I wasn't this tired all of the time! We all know I have a ton of energy, but lately I just can't seem to pull it together.
7. I am so much more excited this time around. Even the little pains (that stop me in my tracks) are fun right now because this is the perfect timing for an addition to our little fam.
We are so excited and just ready to enjoy this pregnancy and the changes that come with it!

6 comments:

Azure said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Having 2 kids is ridiculously crazy and so much fun at the same time. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I was sick with both of mine and it's the worst. I have 2 recommendations for you-Zofran and Reglan. They are both meds for nausea and they saved me in my pregnancies. The tiredness really never goes away either. Just take naps with Carter when you can!! Hopefully it gets better soon.

Jackie said...

Ahhhh...YOU'RE PREGNANT!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I'm sorry you haven't felt good, I know everyone says that every pregnancy is different, but I don't think we really believe that until we go through it ourselves. I know what you mean about being tired when I was pregnant I was in bed asleep every night at like seven thirty...no joke! Hope you feel better soon, and I'm so excited for you! It will be so nice for you to be able to just sit back and enjoy this pregnancy (between throwing up).

juju said...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII''''''''''''''''''''''MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

NICE Julia! I am SOOOO EXCITED TOO!! I have a very sneaking feeling that this is going to be a girl Christie. I can't wait to see Carter as a big brother. And so sorry you have felt so miserable. You know me, I hate being pregnant, so you can call and complain anytime. Love you guys.

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!!

Janae said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you!

Mrs. Gonter said...

I am sooo happy for you!!!!!! :]]

I'm very excited to be an aunt again! :]

and I hope you feel better way soon!

I love you!!!!