Friday, November 7, 2008

Daycare Friends, Airplanes and Monkey Business...

Carter goes to an in-home daycare twice a week (Wednesdays and Fridays) he absolutely loves it too! It's been a rough ride with daycare (not really with the providers...just the "leaving my baby" thing) well this is definitely one the best parts....
He was all tuckered out from his really busy day with his friends, this is how I found him tonight when I came upstairs from doing laundry.
We went to the mall a couple days ago and my funny little Carter is still talking about the "pane" (aka Airplane) This is the famous plane we've been hearing about all week!
I know it's not Halloween anymore but Carter loves his monkey costume....I was able to get this shot.....Priceless!

He's such a funny little guy and definitely keeps Scott and I on our toes!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Ohh..that monkey picture is priceless. Isn't it always fun to find them asleep on their own, Carter's such a cutie!

Andrea said...

I love that silly little monkey. What a funny picture. I hope you guys are having a good weekend.

juju said...

to cute to cute i can't beleive he just fell asleep on his own see he is still our little baby boy our cute iresistable (shut up i know i spelt that wrong)baby boy

juju said...

omg that picture of him falling asleep is to cute to cute i love him to death if only your would send me some FREAKING PICTURES every once in a while