Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Couple of "Bucket-Heads"

Today Jackie and I got our two little boys together again. It's become a ritual to go eat at Cafe Rio first and then come back to my house to play. Though Carter wasn't very nice to sweet little Rylan at first...he has now warmed up to him and loves his new friend.
Of course, as all older friends do, Carter decided to share his love for "bucket hats" with Rylan...
Rylan was such a good sport about it and kept it on for awhile. I'm not really sure what was going through his head...because Carter probably is the only kid to wear a bucket on his head.
They really do play so well together it's fun to see. Rylan is going to be a year in January, so I'm thinking Carter loves the fact that he's teaching Rylan everything he's going to need to know.

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Carter is so funny with those buckets! Love that boy! So, next Thursday we are busy and I work on Tuesdays, but does Scott usually work on Saturdays? I couldn't remember. We could hang out on Saturday? Oh guess what.. we're moving again. We don't really like where we are now and we've found a house in Uintah. We move at the end of November so we'll be close to you guys again.. Yay! We can get the boys together a lot more. That is if you guys don't move too far away!

Jackie said...

I'm glad the boys play well with each other, I think Rylan just loves to watch Carter and is so amazed by everything he does. I'm not sure if he knew why he had a bucket on his head, but I think he did good with trying to look like he knew what was going on. :)

Cafe Rio ritual...funny! I go there WAY too often!! Atleast most of the time I don't have to pay.