Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Picture Says a Thousand Words....

Yesterday we got the most amazing family pictures taken at Union Station. I am so impressed.... I thought it was a perfect time to show them off because our little family has reached a milestone today....we're parents of a two year old! It's so hard to believe that two years ago Carter was a 6 lb 14 oz bundle of joy....and now he's 25 pounds of curiosity!Here's our sweet little man....
And of course we had to get his "natural" side too....Honestly, this was Carter's favorite train out of all of them!
He loves his ramps!
Priceless...need I say more?

Enjoy the small things in life...because one day you'll look back and realize that they were the big things.

Okay, can I just tell you how amazing these pictures are? Seriously! We just barely got them taken yesterday evening and she said they were done this morning for me to pick up. She took about 500 pictures of us in about an hour and a half, went home and editing 300 of them and put them all on a disk for me........For $25!!!!!
If anyone wants to have her take thier family pics, or anything at all she's only running this special for the month of October. Let me know and I'll give you her information. She's so patient, funny, Talented, and quick!

6 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

So So So So cute!!! Please send me her info. I've been wanting to do pics but have been waiting because Dev's cousin charges $150! I can't pass us $25! Will you e-mail it to me as soon as you get the chance? Thanks friend!

Benoit's said...

Union station is a great idea for a picture location...so cute.
We should hang out soon. Preston & I are going to Vegas for our anniversary next weekend. But maybe after that would be good.

Andrea said...

LOVE THEM!!

How could they NOT turn out amazing with such a darling little family right?????

Jessica said...

So CUTE and what a great deal!

Jackie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I have to say that my favorite one is you all by the HUGE train wheel! I love them, and I really want her info, I think she would be great to do Rylan's 9 month photos! Thanks for the fun trip to IKEA, it was so great to hang out all day and just shop!

Janae said...

Those are so cute. You guys are such a cute family, and I can't believe Carter is 2 already! They grow up so dang fast.
If you don't mind sending me her info I would love it.
Thanks!