Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Ghostly Craft Project" and Best Buddies...

My cute Mother-in-law, Margaret, bought my this adorable tree for Halloween, of course you know I had to do a craft project with it! (Funny, that's what Margaret thought of first though was me doing something "crafty" with Carter!)
Anyway, I'm proud to annouce that it went very well and turned out way cute!
All you need is popcicle sticks (or lollipops) tissues and tape! I used a paper clip to hang them as well.
Carter had a blast and it really was the easiest and cleanest project I've done!
I also wanted to mention how cute Carter and Timmy have been to eachother lately. At first Carter was this menace when it came to Timmy, but now they play, fight over toys and share snacks!
Here's a way cute pic of Carter trying to give him a kiss! And excited when he realized that Timmy's nose was wet!
My cute little boys! They've grown up together and have become such a good friends to eachother!





4 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

That last picture of Carter is so cute! You are so crafty. I love the tree!

Jessica said...

You always have such cute ideas! I wish I could be creative like that!

Jackie said...

What a good mom you are!! You always have the greatest activities to do with Carter, he probably never has a boring day hanging out with mom!
Timmy and him are cute in those pictures, looks like they both love each other very much!

Andrea said...

Oh I love your spooky ghost tree. What a fun idea. And your two "boys" are so cite together.