Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Activities!

This weekend was so much fun...and packed full of activities!
First, Scott and I went to an "adult" Halloween party while my mom watched Carter overnight for us. (Have I mentioned how nice my mom is to do that for us?) Well, the party was great. It was actually a bunch of Scott's friends that he grew up with and everyone had some really funny costumes!
Funny story about our costumes...well we were running on the last minute and needed to come up with costumes that were easy, quick and cheap......out came "Salt and Pepper!" SO funny, and seriously the easiest ever! We even won prizes for our costumes!!
Then today we went over to my mom's to pick up the little man and had some more fun there.....my mom LOVES little kids and crafts (I'm not sure where I get it from) and she wanted to decorate some "Halloween" cupcakes.....so this is Carter LOVING the table at his level FULL of candy!
We had a couple of her neighbors come over and we all made some really cute cupcakes!
After the cupcakes were done...the boys decided to play in the rocks! Of all the places to play! Silly boys. This weekend was so much fun and full of some great quality time for me and Scott.







4 comments:

Jackie said...

I hope that you guys had a good time at the party! I'm glad you and Scott got to have some time to yourselves this weekend, that's always a plus!! Thanks for partying with us...hopefully we'll be partying again soon!

Jessica said...

So much fun! Cute costumes!

Azure said...

Nice costumes!! What a nice mother you have!!

Andrea said...

Love the Salt and Pepper. I actually just got back from Walmart today and got our costumes. Everything was 50% off. Looks like a fun Halloween Party. Nice too that it was just adults and no kids.