Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update amd Picture Overload!

Last night we celebrated my cute nephew's First Birthday! Tanner is such a cute little boy....and man is he a chunk! :)
My cute sister-in-law made a Finding Nemo cake...she spent 2 hours on it and it turned out PERFECT!
This is Tanner wondering what to do...
Tanner was nice enough to let his big brother and cousin "help" with eating the fish cake!
This is the little man.....he is so photogenic and seriously poses for me! LOVE HIM!
I was going for a shot of him wearing the hat but he was way to interested in looking at it instead.
Carter and Hunter are at the age now that sharing is over-rated. And they only have to share one grandma....Grandma Morris. So therefore this is what the poor woman has to do when the boys are together.
Earlier this week, Annie and I tried to have a mini photo shoot with the three boys...here are my masterpieces.
Hunter Ray Morris
Tanner Scott Morris
Carter Scott Morris
The Morris Cousins....
Could this be any more precious?
Buddies....

We had so much fun with them while they were here. It's so sad to see them go, but we know time will fly and they'll be living back here in no time!

As for my update: Scott, Carter and I are going to Arizona to visit my dad and family there for the weekend. So I'll have plenty of pics to share when I come back. But we're just glad to get away from the cold for the weekend.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Well our 16 day adventure in UT is sadly over. We have only been home for one day and already miss everyone SO SO much. I am so glad the cousins got to spend so much time together. We sure do love that Carter boy. I hope you guys had a great time in AZ. You'll have to call me when you get home.
Love you guys!!!!