Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Arizona Trip....

Scott and I took Carter down to Arizona to visit my family there for the weekend. We see them every other month so it's fun to have Carter grow up knowing all THREE sets of grandparents.
We did so many fun things....but I'm sure this was the HIGHLIGHT of the trip....Go CART RIDING! My dad has a couple go carts that are seriously a blast....though I have much more fun being the passenger than driving.
On the way to the desert trails, my 15 year old sister Amanda learned to drive my 19 year old sister's car! Becca looks a little worried about the lil sis behind the wheel....
Carter absolutely LOVED the go carts and didn't want to get out when his turn was up. This is me, my dad and Carter getting ready to go! (Scott drove us as well and Carter was so relaxed that he fell asleep for a little while!)
This picture is cute and funny at the same time...I was originally intending to blackmail my dad with this pic of him in the funky hat...but it actually turned out to be a cute one with him and Carter.
Later we went through a car wash and Carter loved it!
We had so much fun and the weekend seemed to fly by! But the plane ride was a dream...it gets easier and easier every time. Carter basically just watched the movie Cars and ate the million treats I brought with us.
Carter's very lucky to have such a wonderful family and grow up knowing everyone!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

That looks like fun! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your trip. I'm sure Carter loved the go carts.. he is such a car boy!

Jackie said...

I'm glad your weekend turned out great! Those go carts look like a lot of fun! It's always nice spending time with family far away!