Thursday, October 23, 2008

Morris Look-alike Meter

I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun to see who Carter looked more like.
I've NEVER been todl that Carter looks like me......and Scott and I were just talking about who he looksl ike more the other day. In my baby pictures, you can totally see Carter....but right now I think he looks more like Scott...
Anyway, here is what the Look Alike Meter says....

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Dynasty

If anyone wants to do this, click on the link and it walks you through the steps!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Funny! I might have to try that. Sorry but I have to disagree. Carter totally looks like Scotty 100% to me. Don't feel to bad, neither of my boys look nothing like me. But one day we will both have baby girls, and they will take after their super hot mommas!! HA! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Andrea said...

PS: You'll have to check out the "Nemo" cakes---of course I think mine turned out WAY better than Steve's version. haha!

juju said...

see i'd have to disagree to and say that he looks most like his super hot and favorite aunt(if i do say so myself and i do)juju fo sho why else do you think he's so cute helloooooooooooooooo