Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Last of The "Band Geek Siblings"

Last night Carter and I went to my little sister's Band Concert. She's the last of us that's actually playing an instrument now! I began the "band geek sibling group" in Junior high playing percussion, my brother continued the legacy playing a few different wind instruments and now it's all up to my lil' sis to continue on. She goes to Syracuse High School...and can I just tell you how nice that school is? Seriously....it has everything you'd need and is so nice inside and out!
Carter loved the "movie theater" style seats...
After the concert was over Carter was mezmorized by the big drums the percussion players had!
It was so much fun and right up our little man's alley! He LOVES music and everything that comes with it!




1 comment:

juju said...

I AM NOT A BAND GEEK poo stain gosh