Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ice Cream and Cousins

Scott and I have been getting ready for Carter's Birthday Party...and after all the cleaning, organizing, planning and decorating.....this was his FAVORITE part of it!
SPUMONI...we got the really big one so that we'd have plenty of ice cream for everyone, but of course Scott HAD to have some first.
Carter's not hating it either!
This picture is a little blurry, but trying to capture three very active little boys is hard! Today Carter got hang out with his cousins. They are in town for a couple of weeks from Iowa right now. Though my little man is an only child...he actually did really well!
Here's big cousin Hunter (3 1/2)
And little cousin Tanner (1)
And my sweet little man (2)
It's so fun to see the cousins together!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

CUTE!!! That really was so fun last night. You always take the best pics Christie. We can't wait for the big party on Sat.

PS: Email me some of those pics from Applebees that you took of Tanner when you get a free minute.

Ashley and Devan said...

I've never had SPUMONI.. I'm excited to try it!