Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Little Man is 2!

Today is Carter's second birthday! I can't believe our little guy is two years old today. It's hard for me to imagine that literally two eyars ago today I was a new mom. Carter was so little when he was born, he had to be in pre-mature clothes for a couple months! And now...he's a tall, fit and active little boy!
Scott and I say to ourselves just about everyday, how blessed we are to have him in our lives. Carter has definitely changed our lives for the better and we're so lucky to be his parents!
His party is this Saturday, so I'll have PLENTY of pictures to post after that too!

5 comments:

Kiera said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!!

Jackie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!

Ashley and Devan said...

Happy Birthday Carter! We love you!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday T-Sauce!!!

Janae said...

Happy birthday!!! We love ya!