Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ikea....Need I Say More?

Okay, Ikea might just be my favorite place to hang out, look around, get ideas and explore with Carter.
Today, Jackie and I took our cute boys to Ikea, pretty much just to go and have a good time. Overall, they did really well today. It's such a kid friendly place. And after spending almost 2 1/2 hours there, we walked away with some great things.
Here are the two boys enjoying the kid area....Cute Rylan was fascinated by Carter skills walking through the "castle door"
Though I wasn't really looking for anything in particular....I did find my new prize posession.....POTTY CHAIR!
I'm not one of those crazy moms who starts potty training too early, but cute Carter has been asking to sit on the toilet and go potty. So I figured we'll just ease our way into the whole potty training thing.
Basically right now he sits on the potty about twice a day...nothing actually happens but he seems to get what it's all about. So until the day where he can tell me that he has to go potty before he actually goes potty....this is what we're going to be doing....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Those are some cute pictures! Thanks again for coming along with me on the long journey! I'm glad the boys did so well, and I was way happy when they slept the whole way home!

That's a pretty cool Potty Chair, Carter!